This page lists external resources around Mozilla.
Most of it, but not all, applies to Beonex Communicator as well.
The documents possibly help you to solve problems or get more out of Beonex Communicator.
We cannot tell that all of the linked documents are correct, in fact some documents are known to contain wrong, misleading and suboptimal information.
Some of the instructions are inherently dangerous and can easily break your Beonex Communicator installation or even make you lose your bookmarks/mails (less likely).
Nothing here is supported.
Use with care.
- The organization leading the development of Mozilla, the base of Beonex Communicator
- Premier site for third-party Mozilla-based projects.
A lot of resources for enhancing Mozilla, including new applications, sidebars and search engines.
- Mozilla fun
- Funny links around Mozilla, incl. Mozilla-the-animal.
- Customizing Mozilla
- Very rough and geeky, but invalueable examples, how to make Mozilla fit your needs, using its built-in functions.
- Mozilla end-user docs
- A collection of some documents and links for users, maintained by mozilla.org.
- Mozilla 1.0 release-notes
- A long list of known problems and rough edges, often with work-arounds, maintained by mozilla.org.
This is the first resource to look at, if you have problems (after the Beonex Communicator release-notes, of course).
- Holger Metzger's FAQ
- Generally a good FAQ.
The German version is more extensive.
- Official Netscape 7 FAQ
- Dark's Mozilla Linux FAQ
- Gerbil's FAQ
- Mozilla profiles tips
- How to move, rescue etc. profiles, where your bookmarks, mails etc. are stored.
These are inherently dangerous operations and you are strongly advised to backup your profiles before you change anything.
- O'Reilly Network - Mozilla
- Various articles about Mozilla
- Pratik's collection of some hidden prefs
- The Unofficial Netscape FAQ
- Gemal's list of profile files
- Lists the files in the Mozilla profile and their purpose.
- Mozilla 1.0 start page
- Contains a lot of resources about Mozilla, but much of that only partially applies to Beonex Communicator.
- Scott's Netscape 6 FAQ
- Another N6 FAQ
- Hogarth's Mozilla Reference
- A collection of Mozilla sites, resources etc. for more links