Bugs we intend to fix for the release
Of course, the other release-notes also apply.
You are very much encouraged to report problems, so we have a chance to fix them, if possible.
Please send your reports to us,
including the exact version of Communicator, your operating system and steps that lead to the problem.
We hope for your understanding that we cannot answer each report individually and directly.
We are especially interested in the following problems:
- any major bugs, e.g.
- major disfunction of a core function
- security problems
- any problems you had during installation, e.g.
- missing libraries
- installation as root (it should work)
- crashes at startup
- profile (preferences, themes, mails etc.) creation/migration
- If you happened to use Mozilla 0.9.2, any problems in Beonex Communicator 0.7 that don't exist in Mozilla 0.9.2.